1) 2 cups glutinous rice Lounge
2) 500 grams of rice flour
3) 2 cups sugar
4) 4 cups water
5) a packet of salt eno (bloating relief)
6) ½ teaspoon of dye (if necessary)
7) a coconut seed scar (note white only)
8) 1 teaspoon salt
1) Put sugar, water and lounge in the blender. Blend until smooth.
2) Put the rice flour and peram at least 4 hours.
3) The entries in the dough perapan eno salt mixture and marinate for another
at least 1 hour.]
4) Add coloring if you like, stir and put in a mold. Steam for 20
5) The gaulkelapa with salt.
6) After the unleavened cooked, remove from oven and Sprinkle grated coconut.
Ready to serve.